Grocery Bag Sleeping Mat
- 10mm crotchet hook (P Size), or larger
- 500-700 Grocery bags
- 4 Hefty refuse liner black bags, 45 gal. size
- Cut off handles and holding tabs of grocery bag
- Cut off the bottom seam
- You are now left with a square
- Cut from side-to-side into 4 equal parts
- Take 2 Loop circular pieces and knot them together to create your plastic yarn
- Continue knotting rest of the pieces together
- Crotchet your plastic yarn into a mat
- Make sure loops are even
- One single crotchet stitch
- Crotchet in the back loop of the stitch when you turn over. It makes them a little more comfortable I think. It gives them that ridge which might keep out the dampness better.
- Not all 500-700 bags need to be cut at one time, it can be done in sections. Cutting the bags takes the most time, and can be done as a team.
Follow up Videos can be found here:
For Questions call NEOCH at 216/432-0540 or leave a comment below this listing
by Dan the Intern
Posts reflect the opinion of those who sign the entry.