The new issue of the Cleveland Street Chronicle is now on the streets. It actually was on the street a couple of weeks back, we just overlooked it because of the election. The new issue has Raymond and Buzzy on the front cover and has a lot of useful information contained inside. Issue 19.3 contains:
- An article about the new Central Intake system in Cuyahoga County.
- A Dispute between the City and the Paper was settled over vending laws and is featured.
- A story about the inadequate funding for the Homeless Programs passed by the US House.
- Stories from everyone of the long term vendors.
- A story about the changing definition of homelessness in the United States.
- An overview of the new voting restrictions and all the disputes regarding this last election.
- A feature on Ms. Valentine at the Cosgrove Center
- A commentary about the choices people make when they are homeless
- A commentary on the dramatic rise in family homelessness in Cleveland.
- Poetry, photographs, and additional information.
As always, you can always pick up a copy of the paper at the West Side Market. We have archives of the paper here. The vendors would love your help by buying a paper.
Posts reflect the opinion of those who sign the entry...