Applications are now being accepted for the
Inez Killingsworth Pointe Permanent Supportive Housing Project
Opening December 2017
Inez Killingsworth Pointe is located in the Union Miles neighborhood at 4175 East 131st St, Cleveland, OH 44105. It is one of Cleveland’s Permanent Supportive Housing Projects and will provide affordable, supportive housing to homeless individuals with disabilities. Inez Killingsworth Pointe will provide a secure, affordable, and independent living environment with support service staff that includes a Program Manager, Social Workers and an Employment Specialist
• An applicant’s current living situation must meet HUD’s chronic definition of homelessness and be referred by Coordinated Intake. Priority will be given to applicants who have been in a shelter or on the streets the longest.
• Applicants have to have a disability and priority will be given to persons with Mental Illness, HIV/AIDS, and/or Substance Abuse Disorders
• All households have to meet Federal Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Income Guidelines
• Assets must be evaluated in determining eligibility
• Full time students are not eligible for tenancy
Inez Killingsworth Pointe will be a newly constructed three-story, 66-unit building. The maximum occupancy limit per unit will be one person. Each unit will be a fully furnished one-bedroom apartment with a private bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room. Handicapped-accessible units will also be available. Community spaces include a computer learning center, community room, laundry room and a shared outdoor patio. There will also be twenty four-hour, on-site front desk staff.
Applications are available at the following locations: EDEN Inc. Offices
7812 Madison Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44102
Applications will be considered in the order in which they are received. Applications will be reviewed for eligibility and applicants will be asked to participate in at least two interviews. At the time of these interviews, property management staff will review the applicant’s financial, criminal, and housing histories. Acceptance for Inez Killingsworth Pointe is based on all of these criteria. At no time during the application process will an applicant be guaranteed an apartment until you sign a lease.
Applications must be hand delivered or mailed to EDEN’s offices.
Please contact Mike Rudolph for further information at (216) 961-9690.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of US policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.