HandsOn Northeast Ohio is coordinating a large scale, 1 day corporate volunteer project during the week of the RNC. We are looking for a neighborhood with several anchor projects, a compelling one-site project or different anchor projects for each day.
Here is the detail on the project:
- 500-1000 total volunteers
- Physical work or large scale assembly
- When: Week of the RNC - July 18-July 22
- Timing: 8-12/AM Project
- Rain or shine projects
Issue area is open. They could help fund/build a playground, camp clean up, do vacant land support, senior support, murals, general painting, installations, landscape, environmental projects and much more.
If there is a space that is a gathering spot for community or a project space indoor/outdoor that could be create or renovated that encourages civic engagement, this would be greats.
- All supply cost will be covered by the company
- HandsOn will provide reusable supplies that we have
- HandsOn will help manage the project (helping to assess needs, tooling, prep work, and day of event support)from start to finish
- Be apart of a signature engagement event with high media value
So, dream big. Please circulate to your networks. We are looking to have project option ideas in the next week because of the timeing.
Thank you in advance for the consideration. You can click here to sign up as a volunteer or call (216) 432-9390 for more information.
All the best,