The Northeast Ohio Coalition for the Homeless is a valuable essential service in Cleveland. We have:
- Kept advocacy that has an impact on homeless people such as the Change.org petition to protect the privacy rights of homeless people in the community.
- Regularly updated the Homeless Street Card as a resource for those on the streets of Cleveland to direct them to the services available in the community.
- Marketed HousingCleveland.org to other Counties and it is regularly used by 100 housing case workers every month and 153 unique users a day conducting 57,000 searches in the last 28 days.
- We host the Homeless Memorial Day on December 21 every year for the last 26 years to remember those who were homeless and passed away.
- A $25 donation helps us to register or help with a change of address card for 30 homeless people in order for them to be able to vote and participate in Democracy.
- A $50 donation can provide a formerly homeless person to a local school in an attempt to dispel some of the myths regarding homelessness in our Street Voices program.
- A $100 donation can provide an all day bus pass to 20 people to attend our Homeless Congress meeting so that they can meet with elected officials and bureaucrats.
- A $200 donation can print 2,000 specialty Street Cards such as our Family Street Card or the Veterans Street Card which has specific information for a growing population in our community.
NEOCH attempts to be as transparent as possible by putting our tax return and Annual Reports on our website. We have always been good stewards of local resources and have a strong oversight board that maintains integrity of the organization. Please support social justice for homeless people in Cleveland with a donation.
Posts reflect the opinion of those who sign the entry.