We collect blankets and other items to give to outreach workers from Care Alliance, Metanoia, Frontline Services, Bellefaire Youth, and Labre. If you are doing a donation drive for work/school/philanthropy, here's a flyer you can use!
Items We Collect
- Tube or Thermal Socks (through SocksPlus)
- RTA One-day Bus Tickets
- New underwear (any sizes) especially long underwear.
- Hygiene kits: trial size soaps, shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant, toothbrushes, deodorants, disposable razors, lotion (please place these in a Ziploc freezer bag)
- Blankets, especially outdoor blankets with plastic on one side
- Towels and hand wash cloths
- Tissues and baby wipes
- Gloves and winter hats
- Hand sanitizer
- Water bottles (even gallon jugs)
- Bug spray and sunscreen in summer
- Back packs and gym bags
- Rain ponchos
- Tents and plastic tarps
If you have any of these items, please call us (216-432-0540) or bring them to our office (3631 Perkins Ave., Suite 3A-3) during office hours. If there is an item that is not listed that you think may still be useful, please call us and we'll let you know.