Research and Statistics
Food Stamp Usage by Homeless People
Survey Results of Residents at 2100 Lakeside Men's Shelter Cleveland Ohio
- Evictions for 2010 from the Ohio Supreme Court Statistics.
- Evictions for 2011 from the Ohio Supreme Court
- Evictions for 2012 from the Ohio Supreme Court
Cleveland Schools Homeless Children and Youth
Downtown Homeless Population
Every year, NEOCH counts the number of people who sleep in Central Business District out to East 20th St. Here are the last two reports.
- Downtown Homeless 2008
- Downtown Homeless 2010
- No report in 2011 because of Occupy Cleveland
- Downtown Homeless 2012
211 First Call for Help Numbers
These are number of calls seeking assistance in Cuyahoga County to 2-1-1 United Way's First Call for Help divided by specific area of interest.
State of Homelessness Executive Summary
- This is the NEOCH report issued in 2011 containing facts and figures about homelessness.
- Overall figures released in 2012
Facts about Homelessness and the Housing Crisis in 2003
Facts about Homelessness Overview
Overall Poverty/Homelessness Numbers of Homeless
These are overall numbers on homelessness for Greater Cleveland based on US Census figures
- 2006 Overall numbers
- 2007 Overall numbers
- 2009 Overall numbers
- 2010 Overall numbers
- 2011 Overall numbers
- 2012 Overall numbers
Poorest Cities in the United States
- Top 50 cities in the United States 2011 Next highest poorest cities in the United States.
- Top 50 Poverty cities in the US 2012 Next 50 poorest cities in the United States 2012
State of Homelessness Report for 2009
Cuyahoga County Shelter Statistics
These are stats from the Office of Homeless Services based on Homeless Management Information submitted from a majority of the shelters.
- Shelter Stats--OHS from First Quarter 2012
- Shelter Stats--OHS including all 2012 (Nov. 2011 to October 2012)
- Shelter Stats from the County 2010-2013
Cuyahoga County Overflow Shelter Statistics 2007
This is an overview of the funding spent on overflow shelters. In Cuyahoga County, we do not turn people away when they request shelter. This is a look at the cost of guaranteed access to shelter by Cuyahoga County. After 2006, the funding was not segregated out of the contract to be easily compared to previous years.