Preview of Member Only Page
Paid membership with the Homeless Coalition provides access to a special section of the website. This will give access to a discussion page on policy and advocacy before those are made available to the general public. You will get a login if you have paid for a membership in NEOCH. This will give you access to additional content not available to the general public.
You will get access to:
- Bridge Support Newsletter is available by e-mail to outreach workers and social service providers. The archive of previous newsletters are kept here.
- Deal of the Month/Quarter: We are offering discounts or coupons to members that are only available if you login to our website. We hope to rotate these as businesses sign up. We will give some additional information about the business and offer a deal only to members.
- Advocacy Newsletter archive is available to members here (see below).
- Member Hub Blog: This is available only to those who login to our website. This is more inside baseball things that are happening in Cleveland with regard to poverty and homelessness. These are shorter items that are happening at NEOCH or behind the scenes issues that are happening in the shelters. We will try to add content at least weekly to this section.
- Member survey. We have a request to hear from you about your thoughts and suggestions for the direction of the Coalition. We use your input to plan for the next year. Help us out by completing the survey.