Outreach--Blanket & Donations
We collect blankets and other items to give to outreach workers from Care Alliance, Metanoia, Frontline Services, Volunteers of America and Labre. Possible Donated Items that we distribute at the Northeast Ohio Coalition for the Homeless to outreach workers who interact daily with homeless people:
- New Socks (Tube or Thermal)
- RTA one day Bus Tickets
- New underwear (any sizes) especially long underwear.
- Hygiene Kits: Trial size soaps, shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant, toothbrushes, deodorants, disposable razors, lotion in a Ziploc freezer bag
- Blankets especially outdoor blankets with plastic on one side.
- Towels/ hand wash cloths
- Tissue/Kleenex/Baby wipes
- Winter Boots
- Hand sanitizer
- Water Bottles (Even gallon jugs)
- Bug spray and sunscreen in summer
- Back packs and gym bags
- Rain Ponchos
For larger donations of blankets (over 35) we can pick up in the winter!!
Call NEOCH at 216-432-0540 or bring them downtown to 3631 Perkins Ave. just off of I-90 (Chester Exit) near Cleveland State University. Press call 32 at the door. We are typically open from 9 to 4:30 everyday and we also have Saturday hours.
Here is a flyer that you can use to distribute Donation Flyer Spring-15