Outreach--Blanket & Donations
Possible Donated Items that we distribute at the Northeast Ohio Coalition for the Homeless to outreach workers who interact daily with homeless people:
- New Socks
- RTA one day Bus Tickets
- New underwear (any sizes)
- Trial size soaps, shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant,
- Toothbrushes, trial size soap or deodorants, disposable razors, Ziploc sandwich bags
- Towels/ hand wash cloths
- Hand sanitizer
- Water Bottles (Even gallon jugs)
- Bug spray and sunscreen in summer
- Back packs and gym bags
For larger donations of blankets (over 35) we can pick up in the winter!!
Call NEOCH at 216-432-0540 or bring them downtown to 3631 Perkins Ave. just off of I-90 (Chester Exit) near Cleveland State University. Press call 32 at the door.
Here is a flyer that you can use to distribute Donation Flyer 2011